Arguably one of the most unique and innovative events of its kind, Lighting in a Bottle is once again set to return to The Golden State in 2014, opening its doors to new and returning patrons at an all new location in Southern California. LIB is finding solace in San Antonio Recreation Area following its departure from Temecula and will be kicking off on May 22nd and run throughout the entirety of the Memorial Day weekend.
For those of you that have not been graced with a look into what truly separates LIB from all other North American festivals, The Confluence Group has pieced together a gripping visual production that showcases the multi-dimensional allure of LIB and its magnificence. From its ethereal festival grounds and stunning art installations, to its vastly talented performers and cultured patrons, LIB offers a pathway to human enlightenment by encompassing a mindset of positivity, artistic appreciation, and human awareness. While many festivals tout their un-rivalved music festival experience, LIB remains unmatched in that it offers more than what your typical music festival delivers; a true, life-changing experience through endearing power of art and music. The line-up announcement is still pending but if you’d like a grasp for the musical diversity LIB attracts at its annual gathering, check out the artist roster from last year‘s festival.
- Early Bird Rush-N-Get-Em Tier 1 & 2: $225 & $235 (Full Weekend Pass w/ On-site Camping)
- General Admission Full Weekend Pass w/ On-site Camping $260
- Two Day Pass w/ On-site camping $195
- Car Camping Pass $105
- Centralized RV Parking $300
- Secluded RV Parking w/ Electric & Water Hookups $350
- EZ Camping Packages: Really Good and Uber Packages
- Lighting Buses from L.A, San Fran, San Diego, & Santa Cruz $70-$85
- BUY TICKETS HERE
Connect With Light in a Bottle via: Facebook